We are currently two engineers, Valentin and Basile, working on every side of the business in Paris. We spent more than a year developing codecs and we now want to use our knowledge to build the best transcoding cloud option for customers. We are now surrounded by experts in every field of the business.
We value technique over anything else.
Be part of an incredible adventure
If you share our mission of making video streaming more sustainable, you are what we are looking for. The road is long and filled with obstacles, but we are determined to overcome any problem ahead of us.
We look for curiosity more than expertise
We believe anyone can learn anything if the will is strong enough. Being an expert might be a plus, but in order to revolutionize any business we need to have the right mix of critical thinking, hindsight and optimism.
Develop the service from the ground up
Build and optimize the backend infrastructure
The service rely heavily on the backend infrastructure to provide a low-latency, high performing on demand cloud transcoding.
- Work on every aspects of the infrastructure from the API to the transcoding pods.
- Implement automated tests toward a continuous development oriented project.
- Analyze and solve bottlenecks to improve the overall infrastructure efficiency.
- Support the scaling of the distributed systems on the cloud to match sporadic transcoding demand.
Build the monitoring interface
On the front-end side, you will develop a whole monitoring interface for user to track their activity as well as their energy consumption.
- Develop a user-friendly monitoring interface.
- Ensure websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones.
- Fix any website issues or bugs that arise.
We are open to any type of collaboration
If you prefer to become an active freelancer dedicated to the project, an employee, an employee with shares or even in exceptional cases become a co-founder with us, we will adapt to your situation. Whatever works the best for you.
Remote work is something we are familiar with and open to.